The following applies to all content published by FindMySoft via electronic means, such as Internet websites, e-mail messages and so on, hereinafter referred to as CONTENT.
Unless express permission is given, FindMySoft does not grant any type of license or permission of use in relation to its intellectual and industrial property rights or any other property or right associated with the website, its services or content. The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights relating to content provided by users is the exclusive responsibility of the aforementioned users.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by FindMySoft or by a third party who has included material on our sites, please contact us providing the necessary information.
1. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
2. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
3. An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where Softonic International can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not FindMySoft, can contact you;
4. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
5. A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
It is often difficult to determine if your intellectual property rights have been violated. We may request additional information before we remove any infringing material.
If a dispute develops as to the correct owner of the rights in question, we reserve the right to remove your content along with that of the alleged infringer pending resolution of the matter.
As a regular part of our business, FindMySoft displays advertisements and product listings from a wide variety of companies. FidnMySoft is not in a position to arbitrate disputes between the owners of intellectual property rights and companies who advertise or list their products on our sites.
As a courtesy to owners of intellectual property rights, we are willing to perform a limited investigation of reasonable complaints. However, we provide no guarantee that we will remove the allegedly infringing materials from our site.
We encourage the owners of intellectual property rights who believe their rights are being infringed by a company who advertises or lists its products on our site to resolve their disputes directly with that company.
Updated: June 02, 2012
Become A Fan!